I don't often bother with recipes but this one is ridiculously simple, delicious and made me wonder why I hadn't tried it before or why more people hadn't endorsed it.
- Coffee (ground, ideally strong)
- In sealable vessel add one part coffee to eight parts water. Seal.
- Place in fridge for 12 hours.
- Filter through a standard coffee filter paper.
- Serve over ice. Perhaps with milk. It will be both stronger than regular coffee and less harsh. I find it quite sweet (but I drink coffee black).
You can store it for up to a month apparently, but I don't understand how it could ever last that long.